Type of website: Construction
Effective date: 1st day of December 2021
http://www.revere-contracts.co.uk (the “Site”) is owned and operated by IEM (holdings) Ltd. IEM (Holdings) Ltd is the data controller and can be contacted at: email@example.com 0345 241 2010 3 Queen Street
1. The personal data we will collect;
2. Use of collected data;
3. Who has access to the data collected;
4. The rights of Site users;
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdraw your consent unlawful. You can withdraw your consent by:
Legal Basis for Processing We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR. We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
1. Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes;
2. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of users. Our legitimate interest(s) are:
3. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party.
4. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
1. Age; and 2. Sex.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes.
1. If the law requires it;
2. If it is required for any legal proceeding; 3. To prove or protect our legal rights;
and 4. To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices. How Long We Store Personal Data User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your Rights as a User Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
1. Right to be informed;
2. Right of access;
3. Right to rectification;
4. Right to erasure;
5. Right to restrict processing;
6. Right to data portability;
and 7. Right to object.
Children We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact our privacy officer here: Iain Martin firstname.lastname@example.org 07511 663090 3 Queen Street
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
1. Functional cookies Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
2. Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
3. Targeting cookies Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalise the information you see on our Site for you; and
4. Third-Party Cookies Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes.
Complaints If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by contacting the information Commissioner’s Office in the UK, Data Protection Commission in Ireland.
Contact Information If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Iain Martin, at:
0345 241 2010
3 Queen Street, Edinburgh